Frequently Asked Questions for Home Owners
WHAT CAN I ADD INTO YOUR PORTFOLIO?
WHAT WILL IT COST ME TO RENT OUT MY ACCOMMODATION WITH NATURAL RETREATS?
25% of all gross rental revenues generated by Natural Retreats which includes:
- Promotion and marketing under the Natural Retreats brand, with inclusion on www.naturalretreats.com and exposure to a broad range of distribution channels
- Promotion of your property via our central Concierge & Reservations Team who manage the booking process and accommodation inventory using bespoke technology to maximise the yield per property
- On-site management to ensure your property is kept secure and in a good condition, reporting any maintenance and inventory issues as they occur. Our operations team will also ensure your property meets all legal requirements as an owner in respect of Health & Safety
- Financial management and reporting via the bespoke Natural Retreats Owner Portal which provides full access to live booking data and reports monthly financial statements. You can also make “Owner” reservations via this Portal and book any ancillary services you may require – such as a departure clean
LOCAL OPERATING SERVICES FEE
Equates to between 18-20% of the cost of stay-these are costs incurred linked to each guest stay that takes place in your Property, and increase in line with the number of bedrooms, and include:
- Housekeeping clean-both pre and post each arrival
- Bed and Kitchen Linen and associated Laundry costs
- Welcome hamper
- Toiletries in each bathroom
- Guest stationary-guest manual, internal signage
- Fixtures and Fittings Reserve Contribution – 5% is deducted from the gross rental sales revenue and placed in a Reserve account to enable you as an owner to have a reserve fund so that the physical appearance and inventory of the property can be maintained at all times to the Natural Retreats luxury standard, reducing any requirements for it to be taken “off-sale”
Owners will also be responsible for covering their own utility costs which will be individually metered and council tax. Utility costs will be relative to usage.